Wagyu carne asada is a dish that is usually made from high-quality beef and marinated for added flavor. Here is a recipe for making the perfect Wagyu carne asada:
- 1.5 lbs. of thinly sliced Wagyu beef
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 1/4 cup of soy sauce
- 1/4 cup of fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 1/4 cup of orange juice
- 2 tbsp of chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tsp of ground cumin
- 1 tsp of dried oregano
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a bowl, mix together the garlic, soy sauce, lime juice, olive oil, orange juice, cilantro, cumin, oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Place the sliced beef into a large resealable plastic bag, and pour the marinade over it. Seal the bag, making sure to remove any excess air.
- Marinate the beef for at least 1 hour or up to overnight in the refrigerator.
- Heat up a grill or grill pan to high heat.
- Remove the beef from the marinade and discard the remaining marinade.
- Grill the beef for about 1-2 minutes on each side, until it reaches the desired level of doneness.
- Rare: 120-125°F internal temperature
- Medium-Rare: 130-135°F internal temperature
- Medium: 145°F internal temperature
- Serve the carne asada with your favorite sides, such as grilled vegetables, salsa, and tortillas.
Tips and Tricks:
- To ensure that the beef doesn’t dry out while grilling, make sure that the slices are thin and uniform in size.
- You can also use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature of the beef for accurate doneness.
- For extra flavor, consider adding some sliced onions or peppers to the marinade or grilling them alongside the beef.
I hope this recipe and tips help you make the perfect Wagyu carne asada! Enjoy!
From our house to yours, “eet smakelijk” is Dutch for “enjoying your meal.”
Glen and Lisa